The data transmitted by the user’s browser is automatically recorded in the server statistics, i.e.:
- type and version of the browser used
- operating system used
- Referrer URL (the site you previously visited)
- Hostname of the requesting access computer (IP address)
- time of the request to the server
Normally the abovementioned data are not attributable to natural persons.
Data provided voluntarily by the user are also subject to processing, such as, for example, the data entered: (i) in the contact form; (ii) to proceed with the purchase of the works; (iii) to receive the newsletter.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of the e-mail address to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the data entry forms used on the site.
The processing is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the user’s privacy. For any further questions on the processing of data, we invite the user to send an email to the data controller.
Cinquerosso s.a.s., with registered office at Via Remorsella 5/2, 40125 Bologna, Italy, VAT 03121471209, REA: BO493587, which you can contact at the at the following addresses E-MAIL: email@example.com and CERTIFIED E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data
This website collects the following data independently or through third parties, most of which (cookies) are anonymized, except those specifically entered by the user who browses the site and voluntarily enters its personal data (name, surname, e-mail) or enters the data necessary to make the purchase and receive the products for sale on the site. The user assumes responsibility for the truthfulness of the personal data entered by the same on the site.
Method and place of data processing
The Data Controller processes the personal data provided by users by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. The place of processing is in Italy. There is no transfer of personal data abroad
Data processed – source – purpose
|Examples of types of data||Source||Purpose|
|A||Personal data||Name, surname, residence, e-mail, telephone number||Direct insertion by the interested party||fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations, as well as obligations imposed by current legislation in general;|
fulfillment of contractual / pre-contractual obligations
|B||Direct insertion by the interested party||Direct marketing|
|C||E-mail – preference data||Direct insertion by the interested party||Sending of newsletters; targeted marketing – commercial offers|
The legal basis for the processing of the data in class (A), (B) is: pre-contractual negotiations, the entering into / performance of the contract, as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations. The legal basis for the processing of the data in class (C) is the consent.
Optional nature of the data in relation to the class
The processing of the data in class (A), (B) is mandatory within the limits and in compliance with the purposes indicated above and, in the event of failure to send the data, the Company will not be able to carry out its obligations or to start negotiations and enter into contracts.
The provision of additional data with respect to those indicated, such as, for example, those in class (C) for the purposes provided therein, is free and optional and the processing of such additional data (always voluntarily and freely provided by the user) is subject to the consent of the interested party (e.g., for sending newsletters).
Personal data shall be kept for the time necessary to perform the contract and in any case for a duration not exceeding 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship, including the accounting and tax management of the data controller.
In any case, the data may be stored for a further period necessary for the purposes of protecting the Company’s rights, including in court.
Communication of data – persons authorized to the processing
The user’s personal data may be communicated to:
- public bodies, judicial or administrative authorities and other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for the performance of the contract, in particular the data will be transmitted to the Company’s accountant for the processing of the accounting;
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized employees to process, the so-called “persons in charge of the processing”;
- third parties who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons responsible of the processing, where necessary.
Data dissemination and profiling
- The user’s personal data may be processed with automated methods, including profiling, in order to refine and customize the commercial offer based on the user’s personal tastes and needs, for sending advertising communications and for marketing activities. This occurs only in the event that the user has explicitly consented thereto, which consent can be freely revoked at any time.
- The user’s personal data may be processed by companies that provide products shipping / delivery services, send newsletters, maintenance of IT services, management of the site
Rights of the interested person
The user is reminded of the rights referred to in sections 2, 3 and 4 of Chapter III of the GDPR Regulation, in particular, as an interested party, the User has the following rights:
- Art. 15 Reg. – right of access: obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed;
- Art. 16 Reg. – right of rectification, integration: request the correction or integration of personal data;
- Art. 17 Reg. – right of cancellation: request the cancellation of their data in the cases provided for by the Regulation;
- Art. 18 Reg. – right of limitation: obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data;
- Art. 20 Reg. – right to data portability: obtain that personal data are transmitted to another data controller;
- Art. 21 Reg.– right to object: oppose the processing of personal data;
- Art. 22 Reg. – right to oppose automated processing: obtain not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, in the cases provided for by the Regulation;
- Art. 77 Reg. – right to lodge a complaint: lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it)